Wise Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wise Wolves

Welcome to the Wise Wolves clan!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unto Dusk
RPG (Role-Playing-God)
RPG (Role-Playing-God)
Unto Dusk

~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~   ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm

To celebrate the release of the new Shana OVA I’m reviving a old role-play from another board. So if you haven’t yet guessed, This role-play is set in the Shakugan no Shana universe for you who don’t know what that is, enjoy the Wiki page here.

Ok now people know what i'm talking about I can begin.

Manhattan, America, Modern day.
While the events of the anime unfold in japan, America has its own problems the city of Manhattan has been infested with Tomogara, taking human existence with every day. a mysterious force is behind their creation.

Simple enough plot, just to get the hole RP thing started.

Ok here is the list of races:

Flame haze
Human
Torch
Mistes
Tomogara

And here is the thing for you character:

Name:
Race:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Weapon?
History and background:
Personality:
(If you’re a flame haze, who is your contractor and what form do they take? )

My Character Biography for this role-play:

Name: Verrum Stone
Race: Flame Haze
Nationality: English
Age: Seems 30 but due to the nature of a flame haze is roughly over 400 years old.
Abilities/Powers: Verrum can manipulate metal and transform it into other metals, A keen fighter and a great shot, but only when he’s sober enough. Also his contractor Danimus the alchemist of dreams which takes form as his right eye allows him to zoom in and target objects.

Appearance: Verrum is tall thin and pale, warring his brown hair in a long ponytail. Although he has fine features and a thin face, he looks scuffed and tatty from ages of travel, bags under his blood shot eyes and a small scruffy stubble. His right eye has been replaced with his contractor taking form in a large mechanical golden contraption which vaguely looks like an eye.

Clothing: His usual wares a long tattered dark grey trench coat, with dark jeans and t-shirts with varying slogans. Head phones poke out of his coat pocket and he wears a steel ring on his left index finger.

Weapon? He uses two magnum’s held in holsters in his jacket, which he constantly changes into a weapon of his choice.

History and background: Verrum can’t remember anything before he took the contract, but since he travelled from England around the world hunting down foes of the alchemist; He now travels to Manhattan to investigate this new surge of Tomogara.

Personality: A light hearted alcoholic, fun loving and over excitable, has the occasional fit of melancholy, can be very sincere about the loss of human life though.

(If you’re a flame haze, who is your contractor and what form do they take? ): The alchemist of dreams and fun loving and insane lord of gauze, taking form in his right eye.
Back to top Go down
Sirplayalot
Mod
Mod
Sirplayalot

PostSubject: Re: ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~   ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Nice thread!

Name: Howland1991
Race: Mistes
Nationality: Mexican(idk)
Abilities/Powers: Ability of eating 5 pizza's in 10 seconds(while it's hot)
Appearance: Pale
Clothing: Sergent
Weapon? Cold hot dog
History and background: While his first mother gave birth to him, head came out first, fell. That's all he can remmber from 50 years ago.
Personality: Has none!
Back to top Go down
Unto Dusk
RPG (Role-Playing-God)
RPG (Role-Playing-God)
Unto Dusk

PostSubject: Re: ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~   ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:31 am

Ok, nice to see some ones posted, but...

The above post is a example of what a bad roleplaying bio looks like, sorry, the whole point is that it fits in with the plot and that the characters actually look like they might help with the plot....

Secondly,
Be a bit more…. Come to that a lot more descriptive; make it relevant, and something that people would want to role-play with. I am sorry but I’m going to have to say no to this until you’ve made it better.

A few tips would be to start with a idea of what you want your character to be like, a hook, for instance my character is a “ metal moving demon killing drunk”, for ideas just be imaginative. Normality for a mistes is fine, but they should have SOME personality.
Back to top Go down
Sirplayalot
Mod
Mod
Sirplayalot

PostSubject: Re: ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~   ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Again, i'm a RP noob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~   ~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Shakugan No Shana R.P. Plot and Character creation~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wise Wolves :: Games :: Role Playing Forum :: Plot/setting developements-
Jump to: