Wise Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wise Wolves

Welcome to the Wise Wolves clan!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~My App! For Head Mod~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirplayalot
Mod
Mod
Sirplayalot

~My App! For Head Mod~ Empty
PostSubject: ~My App! For Head Mod~   ~My App! For Head Mod~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Name:Jackson

What position are you applying for?: Head mod

Have you had any previous experience with this position?:Yes, i have 7 Forums Sites and i mod 4, my buddys told me to apply for Master Assistant which is the admin that controls the admins(mod)
Why would you make a good Head Mod: well i know i'm new and i don't have many post's but mu quote is: forget quantity aim for quality.

Any extra information here: I love to play Soccer, Basketball, Baseball and American Football, my buddys tell me that im a great guy and im funny (see Razz) i'm nice and friendly, i'm in 11th grade and love forums for their community and their users.

Hope to get accepted Smile

Sirplayalot (Jackson)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Founder
Founder
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~My App! For Head Mod~   ~My App! For Head Mod~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:29 am

Sirplayalot, you certainly seem to be active and obviously have alot of experience so this application was held in high regard Smile I am currently unable to give you the full Head Mod rank you asked for but instead I am able and willing to promote you to Moderator instead so for the most part, Congratulations Smile

Lone Wolf~

-Application Comprimised-
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-clan.rpg-board.net
Sirplayalot
Mod
Mod
Sirplayalot

PostSubject: Re: ~My App! For Head Mod~   ~My App! For Head Mod~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:40 pm

:O, some activity...thank you, i will do as much as i can to be a mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Head Admin
Head Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: ~My App! For Head Mod~   ~My App! For Head Mod~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sirplayalot, you certainly seem to be active and obviously have alot of experience so this application was held in high regard Smile I am currently unable to give you the full Head Mod rank you asked for but instead I am able and willing to promote you to Moderator instead so for the most part, Congratulations Smile

Lone Wolf~

-Application Comprimised-

well i would like to promote mark to admin and to make Sirplayalot the head mod to see how he does Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-clan.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sirplayalot
Mod
Mod
Sirplayalot

PostSubject: Re: ~My App! For Head Mod~   ~My App! For Head Mod~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Shot away Cool

And welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~My App! For Head Mod~   ~My App! For Head Mod~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~My App! For Head Mod~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wise Wolves :: General Chat :: Staff List-
Jump to: