Wise Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wise Wolves

Welcome to the Wise Wolves clan!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nice website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirplayalot
Mod
Mod
Sirplayalot

nice website Empty
PostSubject: nice website   nice website Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 pm

well i like this forum and how's it's run, but the mods are inactive only Baily, lone wolf and mark are active, im going to be active as well...., and one more quistion: why is the name of the site wise wolf? and know im going to advertise foe you guys, im going to tell almost everyone i know about the greatfully wise-wolfs.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Founder
Founder
Lone Wolf

nice website Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice website   nice website Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:17 am

Well it may seem a little biased, but the reasoning for it being called Wise Wolves, is one because I love wolves ^-^ but also because Wolves are often said to be extremely wise and a vicious predator when in packs. So our forum will be wise Smile and vicious when we co-operate Very Happy

Lone Wolf~

P.S. If you have any more questions please do ask them in the question and answer section, that is what it is for Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-clan.rpg-board.net
Sirplayalot
Mod
Mod
Sirplayalot

nice website Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice website   nice website Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 pm

//moved
Back to top Go down
mickhel
Juvenile Wolf
Juvenile Wolf

nice website Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice website   nice website Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Thanks you for sharing and may you have many thought provoking conversations!

Term papers
Back to top Go down
rggenti
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

nice website Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice website   nice website Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:11 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Well it may seem a little biased, but the reasoning for it being called Wise Wolves, is one because I love wolves ^-^ but also because Wolves are often said to be extremely wise and a vicious predator when in packs. So our forum will be wise Smile and vicious when we co-operate Very Happy

Lone Wolf~

P.S. If you have any more questions please do ask them in the question and answer section, that is what it is for Smile

I am quite agree with u about the wolf, I like wolf, too. ^ _ ^
camiseta EspaƱa
Back to top Go down
http://www.rosettastoneone.com/
Sponsored content

nice website Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice website   nice website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wise Wolves :: Questions and Answers :: General Questions-