Wise Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wise Wolves

Welcome to the Wise Wolves clan!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Mark's Head Admin Application~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark
Head Mod
Head Mod

~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Name:
  • Mark

What position are you applying for?
:
  • I am applying for "Head Admin"

Have you had any previous experience with this position?
:
  • Yes I have. I run my own forums, and co-owner on 2, Admin on 3, Mod 1, Chatbox Supervisor on 1 and that's it. I've been veteran on 1 for so long, and I'm a dedicated player.

Why would you make a good Head Admin?
:
  • I honestly think I would make a good Head Admin because I am very nice / helpful / and user friendly. I try my hardest to help out as much as possible. I'm very loyal, and concentrated at all times. I use efficient grammar spelling so people under stand what I am saying. I don't spam nor flame. Along with cussing. I follow every rule as applied.

Any extra information here
:
  • If you want to give me a shot at it go ahead. It will be the best choice you ever make. Smile Also, I'm very good with creating art for forums and stuff so please contact me for Graphical Designs.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Head Admin
Head Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm

As Lone Wolf said on my application, "Well, it is a good application and I agree with all the content in your application Bailey, although there is a slight problem, our forum isn't that popular at the moment and we barely have any members, therefore I cannot accept your application, although I will put you in a temporary position as Head Mod, as soon as we get some more members you will be moved up to Head Admin. I have added the respective +40 points for your promotion to Head Mod, as soon as we have some more members I will give you the other +20 points and your rank for Head Admin."

and you just started today lawl
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-clan.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Lone Wolf
Founder
Founder
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Exactly as Bailey said, i'm sorry to say that for now I will have to turn down your application, although we have been gaining members at a good pace recently, we only have 9 members and 6 of those are currently staff members. As soon as our numbers Increase your post will get priority over any new posts and I will put the most thought into your post!

Lone Wolf~
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-clan.rpg-board.net
Mark
Head Mod
Head Mod

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Just applying. You never know what the outcome of something could be. I will gain us members.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Head Admin
Head Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 am

well because of Mark posting some helpful topics/posts i think he should be Ranked as a "moderator" and when i get my "Head Admin" make him "Head Mod" but thats all up to Lone Smile

Last edited by Bailey (Heylol1) on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add something important!)
Back to top Go down
Mark
Head Mod
Head Mod

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 am

I just post what could help someone, or help the community. you know?
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Head Admin
Head Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:24 am

Make him mod!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Founder
Founder
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 am

Congratulations on your promotion to Moderator Mark! Sorry for the lateness of this post, had a lot of school work to catch up on.

Lone Wolf~
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-clan.rpg-board.net
Oblivion
Head Admin
Head Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 pm

yay, mark is mod!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Head Mod
Head Mod

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:37 am

Thanks. But... you know I don't want to be ranked.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Head Admin
Head Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:30 pm

you know you did want to be ranked Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam1Parker
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

PostSubject: reply to you   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:02 am

hi m sam parker

visit that link for find some thing new in your life

-------------------------------

How to pass a drug test
pass a drug test
pass drug testing
pass drug test
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Mark's Head Admin Application~   ~Mark's Head Admin Application~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Mark's Head Admin Application~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wise Wolves :: General Chat :: Staff List-
Jump to: